OptimisticpersonOptimisticperson

Main News Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

Bad ass

Madness Combat Series: Bad asses versing each other in bad ass combat in a bad ass world. And I can't get enough of it.

Confession Edition Confession Edition

Funny

When I heard the Whitney Houston song, I started laughing my ass off.

Mortal Kombat FAILtality Mortal Kombat FAILtality

Best Mortal Kombat collab

No only if the Mortal Kombat web series would start already. I really want to see if that's gonna be good or not.

How to get Elected How to get Elected

Explaining

This is my worst story, but the animator did his best job to make this story intresting. After posting this, I Immediatly want to add on some things on, and take things away, but it was to late.

DeadEnd, you did the best possible job you could. If any viewers think "This is stupid." It's my fault not his.

DeadEndWorldStudios responds:

Thanks for the review, I'll be the first to admit that I am not that great at animateing so I picked a short and to the point story that I actualy may be able to get done in the time frame. I'm glad you liked it though :D

A Fable II Experience 2 A Fable II Experience 2

Better than the 1st one

And speaking about Fallout. What is the chance for a Fallout 1, 2, or 3 Experience?

Gone Too Far Too Gone Too Far Too

Perfect

Does anything else need to be said?

Dusk of the Madness Dusk of the Madness

Awesome Flash

Is it me or would this make a great game?

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Epic

Does any thing else need to be said?

Everything by Everyone Everything by Everyone

Master Piece

The music is very addicting to me. I would have to put this in my top ten as number 3. thewax70 just keep on putting up flashes i can't wait to see your next flash.